International Virtual Conference on Computational Engineering - 2022
Organized by PSN College of Engineering And Technology
Tirunelveli - 627152
Tamil Nadu, India
- PSNCET is an Autonomous Engineering College in Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu approved by AICTE, New Delhi, recognized by UGC under 12(b) & 2(f) under UGC Act 1956 and Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.
- Our College is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institution and Accredited by NAAC
- The College currently offers 8 UG and 8 PG programs
- Four Centres of Excellence which orient the students to meet industrial requirements
- More than 70 research scholar are in various disciplines.
- About 15 KMs away from Tirunelveli towards the well known Papanasam, the college is situated in Melathidiyoour.
- 100% Placement assurance for qualified students under PSNCET Employment Guaranteed scheme
- The institution is spread over an area of about 200 Acres, and maintains a royal existence with its marvelous infrastructure and widely acclaimed for its meticulous planning, resource scheduling and institutional management.
- 24 x7 Wifi enabled multi-storied library with more than sixty thousand books and online access to International Journals
Founder and Chairman
Er. P. S. Jayaram
Vice – Chairman
Director of Academics and accreditation
The aim of IVCCE is to present the latest research and results of scientists in topics related to Aeronautical, CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, MAE and Mechanical Engineering, Marine, Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and etc. The conference provides opportunities for the delegate to exchange their ideas and an online interaction to establish or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration
International Advisory Board
National Advisory Board
- Dr.Kasturi Devi Kannaiyah, University of Technology, Malaysia
- Dr.Bharath Ramakrishnan, Microsoft, USA
- Dr.Akhtar Kalam, Victoria University, Australia
- Dr.J.Sam Alaric, Wollega University, Ethiopia
- Dr.B.Ganesh Babu, Tishk International University, Iraq
- Mr.S.K.Perumal, Data Science Consultant, London, UK
- Dr.M.Devi Mani, King Khalid University, Saudi Arabia
- Dr.V.Elangovan, UM, Malaysia
- Dr.S.Sankaran Rajendran, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Dr.Farzad Hejazi, University of Putra, Malaysia
- Dr.Biswajeet Pradhan, University of Putra, Malaysia
- Dr.John Kerekes, Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
- Dr.Thais Andressa Carrino, University of Pernambuco, Brazil
- Dr.Tobias Herbert Kurz, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
- Dr.H.Peter White, Canada Centre for Remote Sensing, Canada
- Dr.lvaro Penteado Crósta, University of Campinas, Brazil
- Dr.A.B.Pour, UTM, Malaysia
- Dr.G.Balachandran, Kebri Dehar University, Ethiopia
- Dr.M.Arasumani, University of Greifwald, Germany
- Dr.J.Senthil Kumar, University of Technology, Malaysia
- Dr.S.Suresh, NIT, Trichy
- Dr.C.S.Smith kumar, NIT, Calicat
- Dr.J.Venkitaraj, K.P College of Engineering, Adoor
- Dr.T.Christo Michael, VIT, Chennai
- Dr.S.Karthikeyan, Syed Ammal Engineering college
- Dr.Balasubramanian Raman, IIT, Roorkee
- Dr.J.Ivin Sam Arputha Singh, L&T, New Delhi
- Dr.S.Saravanan, B.V.Raju Institute of Technology, Telangana
- Dr.S.Saravanan, NIT, Trichy
- Dr.S.Kannan, Ramco Institute of Technology, Rajapalayam
- Dr.S.T.Jaya Christa, Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi
- Dr.D.Menaka, NI Center for Higher Education, Kanyakumari
- Dr.M.P.Selvan, NIT, Trichy
- Dr.G.P.Ganapathy, VIT, Vellore
- Dr.Ram Mohan Rao, VIT, Vellore
- Dr.Y.R.Satyaji Rao, National Institute of Hydrology, AP
- Dr.N.Balachandran, Indomer Coastal Hydraulics, Chennai
- Dr.J.Colins Johnny, Anna University, Tuticorin
- Dr.S.Karuppasamy, SRM Yniversity, Chennai
- Dr.M.Subagunasekar, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul
Key Note Speakers
Call For Paper
Informatics and Cyber security
Robotics And Automation
Nano science And Materials
Power Electronics and Drive Systems
Instrumentation and Material Science
Mechanical and Building Science
Electronics and Communication
Science and Technology
The original unpublished Technical Papers, Articles and Working Papers having maximum length 8 pages on the topics related to the theme of the conference are invited for presentation/publication in the conference proceedings.
Kindly ensure that your paper is formatted as per Template (not exceeding 8 pages) single-spaced double-column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5×11 inch pages (IEEE conference style), including authors’ affiliations, figures, tables, and references. See IEEE style templates at this page for details. Additional pages per paper above the 8 pages limit will not be charged.
Sample IEEE paper template Download here
LaTeX is the preferred method to prepare your manuscript. Please use the standard LaTeX IEEE conference template: LaTeX IEEE conference templates alternatively.
For Microsoft Word please use the most current version, which will help reduce word-to-pdf conversion issues such as embedded fonts, bookmarks, etc. Also, kindly use: Word IEEE conference template or click here to download.
All papers will be submitted online and mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper prior to submission should be checked for plagiarism from licensed plagiarism softwares like Turnitin/ithenticate etc.
The similarity content should not exceed 15% (in any case either self contents or others).
Further, you have to strictly implement the following ethical guidelines for publication:
Self-plagiarism is allowed.
If any model / concept / figure / table / data / conclusive comment by any previously published work is used in your article, you should properly cite a reference to the original work.
If you are using any copyrighted material, you should acquire prior permission from the copyright holder.
All questions about submissions can be sent as mail to email@example.com
Paper Submission Deadline
Notification of Acceptance
Last Date of Registration
Date of Conference
19th Feb 2022
21th Feb, 2022
23rd Feb 2022
25,26th Feb, 2022
- Accepted and presented papers shall publish in the conference proceedings with ISBN number.
- Selected papers shall publish in the Scopus indexed journal like Scientific.net series with additional charges.
Indian Authors (INR)
International Authors (USD)
Research Scholars,UG/PG Students
At least one author of each paper is required to register. The author will pay the registration fee, in order to finish the registration.
** One regular publishing fee can cover a paper within 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
Google Pay, Phonepe, Paytm, Amazon pay : +919524352083
UPI QR CODE
PSN College of Engineering and Technology